Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Motivation Wednesday

Middle of the week calls for a little motivation + inspiration. I shared a little bit of my favorite verse last week + wanted to do the same this week. I'm starting to go to the gym 3x a week and do a home work out 2x. So rather than finding a quote about sweating more, I found one about restarting again and having someone by your side. 

When I saw this quote I thought about how difficult it can be to be proud of your life and yourself. I feel like a lot of this new year has been getting myself straightened out and re-starting my life. I'm happy with where I've come from, but I want to be better. 


Then I ran across this, it reminds me of Oceans by Hillsong United which was my go-to anthem for last year. Each time I think of this verse I am overwhelmed with a sense of peace. I have a Father who is with me. Always. I have a Savior who loves me, unconditionally and that is an amazing thing to know. 

What kind of motivation do you use to keep on track and start fresh? 

No comments: