Saturday, February 27, 2016

Reception

I'm ending this lovely display of our photos with a look at the reception. After the ceremony we did a simple dinner at a local restaurant who went above and beyond while having a crazy dinner rush with only four servers! So we had pasta, kids had pizza and I got some wine in my sweet Mrs glass. After our reception was over we decided to 1. give left over cupcakes to the amazing staff at Mama Maria's and 2. hit the bars. We didn't take many pictures and my selfie stick remains in a bag somewhere in my house, shame I know! Our wedding was perfect and we focused on what was truly important; us. It's amazing how our friends and family have surrounded us with so much love and support and we couldn't be more thankful. Now to plan the honeymoon, JK we already booked a week in DC! 


RIP to the Mr glass that I ran through the dishwasher and ruined :( 



I'm sure Kevin, in the back, was doing a harry potter house quiz. No lies.



STUCK! 













No comments: