Saturday, February 6, 2016

We Done Tied The Knot!

My initials used to be ARW and now they are ARR which makes me an honorary pirate, which is good because Eric sometimes asks me to call him Captain Blonde Beard and now we can pillage the northern plains being land pirates together. 

But in all seriousness, we did get married and it was about an hour ago (thank you scheduled posts) so you know before a lot of other people know.. how cool is that?! I mean, it's cool because not many friends/family read this thing, and those who do are probably saying my full name and using my old last name and going "DANGIT" so its a win. 

I'm giddy, this was a fun experience and now we can spend our first year as husband and wife doing all the things we were going to miss out on doing when planning a big wedding. It was camping, incase you were curious. 

Thank you for your love, support and all the other gooey lovely things.
*Acacia Reinhardt* 

No comments: