Thursday, February 25, 2016

Ceremony

Short, sweet and to the point. I basically wrote our the entire ceremony script from what our officiant said to the words we spoke when exchanging rings -thank you Pinterest! The nice part about our ceremony is that while I was standing in front of 30-ish people, it really felt like it was just us and that's a wonderful feeling. 
To watch our ceremony, go here
We had the ability to stream our wedding for people who weren't able to make it to the shindig. You'll notice none of my family was there, except my nanny family and best friend, which is totes okay because I don't think my family from AZ would've been able to stand the weather. 

Eric's grandma was able to attend which were very thankful for. 






I had to apologize since my vows were a lot longer. 



Either I was mid way through what she said, or telling him he was stuck with me forever. 

A moment in prayer, while we aren't super prayerful - working on it - this means a lot to me. 







No comments: