Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Day Recap

Happy Valentines Day! 

I hope that everyone had a wonderful day celebrating friends and family alike, because we certainly did! This weekend wasn't just anticipated as our first official holiday (Super Bowl doesn't count) as Mr. + Mrs. but also because Deadpool was released and Eric is a huge fan. I mean, I had no idea who Deadpool was until we started dating and I got a short lesson on the character. 

He's crazy, hilarious and likes chimichangas.. I was in. So part of my gift to my husband was tickets to see Deadpool and some pretty sweet socks, because those are some of Eric's favorite things. The rest of the weekend we kind of just hung out and had a good time being each others company. We watched a little too much chop-chef and finished NCIS -NOOOOO :(.

On Sunday we did our normal routine of buying groceries and other errands like hanging out with our man child Walrus. We decided to eat at home for Valentines Day dinner, very last minute, and made steak with parmesan cheese asparagus and mashed potatoes. It was perfect and just low-key enough that we were able to recover from the last week of wedding craziness. Now I'm off to a pretty normal week, where I actually work everyday and don't get to lounge around in my PJs for an insane amount of time. Sad Acacia.

Here are some pictures to tide you over to my next post!

Yummy dinner! The awesome glass was purchased locally, but can be found HERE


I forgot to mention that I made some chocolate covered strawberries, yum-town-USA here! 

Till next time.
-Acacia

No comments: