Monday, June 1, 2015

Exploring Locally | GF & EGF


This last weekend Eric and I decided to commit to walking and exploring local areas over the weekend as a way to get out and live a healthier lifestyle. This last weekend we took it upon ourselves to head out to the Lincoln Golf course and walk the trails. 

First thing I thought when seeing the course is that it looks like a fun time, and it is. There are putting areas free to kids to practice, trails open to the general public that link up in East Grand Forks (EGF) and Lincoln Park and of course the fact that it's less than 10 minutes away doesn't hurt. 

So the biggest thing I can say about living in Grand Forks is that I can literally walk to Minnesota any time I want, and we do quite frequently! We hopped over the Red River to East Grand and enjoyed a leisurely stroll through the woods. Ironically we were near a "Rhinehart" road and since Eric is a Reinhardt we kinda giggled about that. Below are some shots taken both Saturday and Sunday. 



I can't wait to further explore our town and to hopefully find some nice spots for holiday and fall portrait sessions! 





What did you do this weekend? 

No comments: