Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hello, hello!

So I haven't really written anything since May and it's been quite an eventful few months! I don't know where exactly to start, but I definitely am in a happier place than I was back at the beginning of 2014.. actually I'm happier than I've been in pretty much 5 years! 

So I moved out of A's and moved in with a completely crazy person who was a total jerk on top of their crazy.. not a fun combo. Thankfully I managed to move out and find one of the only one bedroom apartments in Grand Forks!! That's a huge deal, B-T-Dubs. 
Here's a little sneak peak:

It's a small place with enough room for me and my horde of things.. which surprisingly doesn't include a couch or table/chairs. It has been brought to my attention that my life choices have been questioned and my boss said he'd like to go into those further... AKA you're 26 and you don't own normal grown up things.. THANKS! 


Moira from McDancing Through Life gave me that picture frame/motto and I love it! 



I do have a pink bathroom which is what kind of sold me on this place, well that and the price. Basically when I was a kid my Great Grandma Dee had this love affair with pink.. no joke, she had strawberry pink carpet -that my sister pooped on once- and white whicker furniture.. Also.. I had a pink bathroom at my dads. I literally typed that up as if I were telling you guys something embarrassing. My Stepmom loves pink and pretty much gave me all things pink.. I used to hate it, now I look back with fondness. Here's this lady, who I thought hated me, giving me things that her mom had given to her.. I'd not had a normal mother-daughter relationship and thought she was just trying to "buy me off".. but that's another story, for another time. 

So here I am.. 26, in my very first apartment by myself and I am happy. It's truly amazing how in a matter of months I went from being completely miserable to happier than I've been in ages. 


Here's to plenty more blog posts and loads of fantastic things happening! 

No comments: