Sunday, June 9, 2013

Unsteady Ground

Our church is doing an area on Journey's which we're going through the book of John..
Credit 
This series couldn't have come at a better time. I'm going through a new season, I'm feeling my heart torn into multiple different ways.. and as much as I want to be with Jesus I see myself clinging to what is here, what I can physically grasp to. 
I am working towards letting go. 
I'm working on having nothing: Jesus+Nothing=Everything 
I am scared of moving, to be completely honest I'm scared of how A and I will turn out. I find myself praying for us daily, I find myself thrown into a state of depression which becomes scarily clear to those around me before myself. 
Credit
I'm on unsteady ground. I am not sure where my future will lead, but I am sure that I'm starting to cling more to my Father than to anything else.. which in itself is scary. 
I am looking at getting that tattoo, I was thinking about how my pastors wife said "YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE!" and that verse makes me feel like I'm not, I was not and HE LOVES ME! 
I have a torn life right now, and I'd appreciate prayers for it.. 

No comments: