Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Goals - So Far

Hi, remember me, the girl who decided on monthly goals? 
Check in time... 

January Goals:
- Unplug during social times 
I gotta say that this has been a lot easier without Facebook on my phone. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I've made a bigger effort to be present with friends and family.. I also get annoyed at people on their phones now. 

- Workout at least 2-3 days a week
Can I skip this one?! I went to the gym maybe once.. it's the 21st and I can say that the biggest reason I haven't been working out is that I have an inconsistent schedule and an ovary that's been being a jerk. Aside from that, I have made healthier choices by trying to cut down on caffeine. 

- Read 30 days of my Savor devotional 
Shauna Niequist, you are an amazing lady! I can't tell you how thankful I am that I broke down and bought this devotional! I am spending some time with Jesus before I get ready for work, it's been amazing for me and my relationship with God. 

- Accomplish two goals I've set for photography
Done, son. I got logos, pricing, website AND I almost didn't work the entire month. I can't turn down a cute library themed engagement session. 

- Wake up early everyday 
I wake up at 06:35 everyday, I plan to wakeup at 6 next month and then eventually go to 5/515. I don't want to wake up much earlier than that because I'm sometimes not getting to bed till 10/1130 at night. Thankfully I'm not too hard on myself with this goal, things happen and with an inconsistent schedule (hopefully will be changing soon) it's been a lot harder than I thought. 

So here it is, I have 10 more days to keep at this and February is gonna bring some FUN stuff so stay tuned! 

No comments: