So I mentioned earlier about wanting to complete 26 adventures by the time I turn 26 -or more likely by 2015- but then as I sat and thought about the word "adventure" I thought about in a way that really is more like a random bucket list of things to do than adventures... But really, adventures to me, might not be an adventure to you. For me to sit here and think that with a full time job, bills and loads of responsibilities that I can just up and go on a crap ton of literal adventures is bull hunky! But trying to live life in a more purposeful way... and here is how I'd like to do that.
1. Get out of bad debt. Seriously, you guys have no idea how many things can stack up.. no, wait... yes you can, you can all imagine this!
2. Read the Bible. I've never done that, that's a really big book.. single spaced!
3. Move away from A, this also means leaving Bru... guess whose heart is breaking, but I need to.
4. Go on a mission trip. Of all the things I could think of, this one has been on my heart the longest.. since high school, when mentioned to my parents they kinda just.. laughed.
5. Go back to AZ. I haven't been home since 2009, and I'm scared to.
6. Get my passport. I'm 25, I've never been to another country -Mexico doesn't count- and I need to fix that.
7. Unplug for one day out of the week every week of 2014.. excuse me while I attempt this, I'm bad at it.
8. Figure out my dang life.
9. Start everyday with a thankful heart. That's a challenge and I'm known for my sometimes -a lot of times- negative outlook.
10. Attempt to sincerely make friends, but also attempt to really talk to those who are my friends.. I like to ignore people.
11. Stop being selfish.
12. Stop buying so much freaking coffee.
13. Go to Canada. Manitoba-ins haven't left me with the best taste in my mouth, but I'll try.
14. Buy a new computer... preferably a Mac.
So I have 14 things.. 14 adventures to me. Things that I honestly.. never really thought/think I can do, but I'd like to try and it'd be nice to figure out the rest of this out, but honestly this month I'll focus on reading the Bible and move from there. If you guys want to help, or think of things that would be worth while.. let me know. Honestly, I think a collaborative session is always a good time -brainstorm with those cool graph things from when we were kids! For now I'm out. I need to get away from the sound of wind and looking at all that snow!